powered by DXC
Interested? Apply now!
Application deadline is 1 march 2019!
Do you want to learn more about recent digital technologies like Analytics, Robotics, Deep learning, Blockchain, Mobile, IOT, VR/AR, etc.?
Are you curious about the possible business impact of those technologies on business and operating models of large corporations?
Do you want to know what those technologies can mean for the experience of customers, citizens and employees? Get involved in a practical case to explore the impact on customer intimacy, product leadership, and/or operational excellence.
Then the Digital Talent Masterclass is something for you!
This masterclass consists out of six sessions. During the first part of each session you will learn about a digital enabler like Analytics, Robotics,… In the second part of the session you will work in a small group of students on one of the five company cases and apply what you learned in the first part. In the last session you have the chance to present your creative solutions.
Can’t you wait to start working on cases of leading companies and organizations? Do you take on the challenge to inspire managers and executives? Then apply now! No prior knowledge required!
Make sure you are available on following Wednesdays:
- 6 March 2019, 19:00-21:30
- 13 March 2019, 19:00-21:30
- 20 March 2019, 19:00-21:30
- 27 March 2019, 19:00-21:30
- 3 April 2019, 19:00-21:30
- 24 April 2019, 19:00-21:30
We expect you to be present at every session. At the last session you will receive a certificate!
The company cases
- De Watergroep: How to coach families to consume water in the most sustainable way?
- Flemish Government – Road Safety: How to maximize the safety of the cyclist?
- SBB: Customer Journey, How to design the customer experience of the future?
- Atrias: How to leverage smart metering data to provide new added-value services to customers?
- Flemish Government – Facility Management: Visitor experience in the facilities of the Flemish Government