|Name:||PRODUCTION ENGINEER – LIFE SCIENCES|
|Company:||TMC Science & Technology|
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to its clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
WHY CHOOSE FOR EMPLOYENEURSHIP?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
– You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
The main responsibilities of a Production Engineer are to point out structural problems and bottlenecks in the processes. You initiate and execute improvements of processes based on structured methods. You thoroughly develop, analyze and process measurement data. You communicate with, and support all the involved departments and are responsible for work instructions and modifications of the instructions if needed.
|Required Skills:||– You have a Master’s degree in engineering: mechanical engineering, electronics, industrial engineering, mechatronics, automation, electrical, biomedical,…
– First experience as a process engineer, project engineer, production engineer,… is an asset.
– Experience with and knowledge of methodologies like Lean Manufacturing, FMEA, Root Cause Analysis, 8D, Six Sigma, SPC,…
– Experience with the food industry or GMP is a plus
– Strong analytical, result driven and problem solving mindset
– Fluent in Dutch or French and English.
– Eager to always strive for continuous improvement.
|Link to TMC Science & Technology:||https://tmc-employeneurship.com/identification?type=career&career=51260|