|Name:||Public Cloud Engineer Azure|
|Company Description:||As the largest Belgian bank/insurer, we commit ourselves every day to providing ideas and solutions that help our customers and our society move forward. We want to be the reference in the financial sector, so we continuously invest in innovations and our people. With specific attention to collaboration, wellbeing and learning. As ‘Top employer 2021’ we love to welcome talented people who are eager to make a difference. Sound good?|
What does this job entail?
For this reason, at KBC we work with state-of-the-art technology and follow a long-term strategy. We know we’re using the right tools for now and the future.
The team consists of a close-knit group of experienced colleagues. They will help you get off to a flying start and are eagerly awaiting your input and insights. As part of the team, you are committed to our mission: to be the ‘reference’ for Cloud Native application hosting and development in the public cloud.
What do we expect from you?
|Target Profiles:||You have a Master’s or Bachelor’s in an IT-related field.|
|Required Skills:||● Because your work in an international context, your language skills are important. You communicate at professional level in English.
● The results of your work perform well and are secure, easy to maintain and neatly documented. You go for top quality in everything you do.
● You can formulate a technical and structural vision and you share this with your colleagues professionally and constructively.
● You know some of these technologies or principles, or you are eager to learn them quickly:
○ Public cloud design principles
○ Azure basic infrastructure: portal, CLI, IAM
○ Infrastructure as code
○ Windows PowerShell
● You are a true team player: flexible, social, creative and positive. You can expect the same from your colleagues.
● Your natural focus is on the client. Once or twice a year you work outside normal working hours on new releases and your regular working hours are flexible.
● You are available within 3 months.
|Link to KBC:||https://www.kbc.be/jobs/en/vacancies/ID68781.html|