|Name:||QUALITY ASSURANCE – QUALITY CONTROL ENGINEER|
|Company:||TMC Science & Technology|
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM TMC?
TMC is an international high-tech consultancy company that brings expertise to its clients in order to support them with the realization of their technological challenges. As such, TMC is operating as an expert center at the disposition of its clients and we help them to be more competitive in an ever more global and faster changing technological world.
At TMC we believe that people are the driving force behind technological innovation. That is why we want to create the best possible conditions for tech talents to thrive in. We offer you a challenging and stimulating work environment in which you can be the director of your own career.
As an Employeneur you are part of our TMC family. Next to our outstanding technical expertise, fun and engagement are meaningful parts of our culture.
WHY CHOOSE FOR EMPLOYENEURSHIP?
We are truly unique thanks to our Employeneurship model which is a true innovation for the High Technology consulting business. It is the business relationship of the 21st century for high skilled technical professionals. It is built around 5 main pillars:
– You will have a permanent employment contract, offering you stability and security
– As a QA – QC engineer, you will combine your technical expertise with good communication and coordination skills.
|Required Skills:||– You have a master’s degree in Pharmaceuticals, biomedical or bio-engineering, with any specialization;
– You obtained a training certificate in quality assurance or validation, or otherwise relevant experience;
– Experience in GMP environments is a plus
– You make results happen and have a proactive work ethic;
– You are meticulous, yet pragmatic in your day-to-day work;
– Strong communication skills are needed with all key stakeholders to ensure QA and validation is understood and implemented correctly.
– You have a good understanding of risk management.
– You are passionate about life sciences, the world where 1+1 is not always 2;
– You are motivated to work in a consultancy firm with a unique business model: Employeneurship. You are an employeneur.
|Link to TMC Science & Technology:||https://tmc-employeneurship.com/identification?type=career&career=46727|