As a member of team marketing you will be the cornerstone of the organisation by putting AFT in the spotlight both online and offline. You will work closely together with all teams and help them in bringing their workshops, events and trips to the students. Not only creativity, but planning and management skills are just as essential to make sure that AFT reaches its audience. As a team, you will be able to leave your mark on the organisation and to further develop our brand. It is an ideal opportunity to take on an extra creative challenge!
- Creative and proactive
- Communicative attitude and content writing skills
- Basic visual design skills, or willing to learn them
- Drafting general marketing strategy
- Management of the AFT identity
- Designing posters, visuals, videos, …
- Follow up and develop the marketing for our