|Name:||Global Inventory Analyst.|
|Company Description:||We are Loop |
We redefine what an earplug should sound, look and feel like. Whether it’s hearing protection or comfort for your ears, Loop enables you to live life at your volume. Our founders Maarten and Dimitri started Loop back with a big idea. And a chronic ringing in their ears. Since then, we’ve helped more than 2,000,000 customers around the world to find quiet, enjoy great experiences and keep unwanted noises at bay. In 2022 we grew from 35 to 120 Loopers and this year we’ll double the current team once again. Our Headquarters is based in Antwerp, with many employees dotted across Europe and the world.
Not to brag about it, but we’ve recently been named the fastest-growing technology company in Belgium (according to Deloitte – October 2022 awards), and The New York Times named us ‘best earplugs for concerts and thousands of noise-sensitive customers call us ‘a life changer’. Pretty cool, right?
|Job Description:||About the role: |
2 million sets of earplugs. That is what we sold in 2022. This could even have been more if you already had joined our workforce. In that scenario your inventory model would have minimized the risk of going into stockout while keeping working capital under control. Since our ambitions are big for 2023 and beyond, we need you to define our inventory strategy and manage our full product portfolio in every warehouse. To do this, you segment our products by life cycle, sales velocity, etc. and act to this strategy by distributing inventory across the world. Oh yes, and please help us to handle spiky orders when big enterprises or global event organizers want to collaborate. For them we create personalized products which changes our way of working from a make-to-stock to a make-to-order environment.
What you’ll do:
· Set an inventory strategy that covers fast and slow moving SKUs globally, going from components to finished goods in a growing, seasonal and direct-to-consumer environment.
· To keep all products in stock you create shipping orders from our DC to – and between – our fulfillment warehouses.
· The volume and timing of these shipping orders is optimized by creating a replenishment cost analysis.
· In order to manage all new launches and product updates, you are on the steering wheel of a well thought-out phase in phase out strategy.
· Transparent and easy-to-understand reporting handles all inventory-related questions from colleagues.
· To succeed, close collaboration with finance, production and the demand planning team is key.
|Target Profiles:||How you’ll do it: |
· You have a master’s degree in supply chain, engineering or related field.
· You’re fluent in English. Dutch is a nice-to-have.
|Required Skills:||· Numbers is what you eat for breakfast. If you don’t like them, this job is not for you. |
· You’re an Excel wizard with a healthy interest in SQL and Power BI.
· You’re in our Antwerp office from time to time, but otherwise you’re free to work wherever.
|Link to Loop earplugs:||https://boards.eu.greenhouse.io/loopearplugs/jobs/4142980101|