|Name:||Junior Python Developer|
|Company Description:||InvestSuite is a fast-growing global B2B embedded wealth (front-to-middleware)|
InvestTech provider. We help financial institutions realise their digital wealth
transformation journey and together create the most delightful investing experiences for
their customers. We have 15 nationalities building in “international DNA” and clients on
4 continents. We are a place where bankers, creative designers, imagineers,
mathematicians, computer & behavioural scientists meet. We are builders and growers,
obsessed with innovation and the construction of exciting products that benefit the
clients of our clients. We are excited to work at the crossroads of ‘the markets’,
investing, economics, deep science (AI & machine learning), finance, design and the
digital world. Can there be anything more challenging?
|Job Description:||We are seeking a Junior Python Developer to join our team of highly driven and|
committed developers. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with
experienced developers to build innovative and high-quality products using Python’s
latest patterns and libraries. You will work on core backend services for our products,
and you will be exposed to infrastructure such as AWS, Kafka, and Kubernetes.
|Target Profiles:||● Highly driven and committed – you deliver high-quality products within|
● Solution-minded – you avoid politics & find effective ways to get the job done
● Direct and open – you are always willing to share and speak your mind
● Smart and creative – you find creative ways to get things done & accomplish
● Customer centric – you seek to delight customers/users with all your work
● Quality-minded – you deliver top quality & expect the same from others
● Naturally curious – you crave new knowledge & best practices about your field
|Required Skills:||Required skills & experience:|
● Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar
field – or equivalent professional experience.
● At least 1-2 years of Python experience.
● Experience with type annotations in Python including checks with mypy.
● Proactivity & problem solving skills. Proactive in solving risks and issues in a
● English fluency – spoken & written
Other skills & experience we would love to see:
|Link to InvestSuite:||https://investsuite.com/|
|Contact:||To apply please send you CV and motivation letter to: [email protected]|