PWC: Data Science
Are you looking for a way to make data-driven decisions and improve your business outcomes? Data analytics is the thing for you!
Data analytics is the process of examining large and complex data sets to uncover insights, trends, and patterns.
By using data analytics, businesses can make informed decisions that are based on real-world data rather than guesswork.
So why not take advantage of the power of data analytics? With the right tools and expertise, you can harness the power of data to improve your business outcomes and stay ahead of the competition. So why wait? Start exploring the exciting world of data analytics by attending our workshop! In this workshop, we’ll dive deeper into data analytics by solving an interesting case offered by PwC.
26th of April
- Learn how to get started with Data Science
- Get familiar with the different technologies
- Get some hands-on guidance by experts in the field.
- Note that no background in data analytics is needed! Even without proper knowledge about data analytics, it will be a great learning opportunity.
- There are two tracks: a beginner track, where you will develop in PowerBI. But for those of you who know more about the topic, the expert track with Python in Kaggle, will be the challenge!
What do you need?
For the full experience, please bring a laptop.